You can now automatically import your support tickets from Intercom into Appbot on plans that support Premium Sources!
You’ll be able to report on your Intercom tickets in the same way you report on your app reviews in Appbot:
- see Sentiment trends over time
- instantly see which words are most common in your tickets
- group your reviews by Topics, Tags, Custom Topics and lots more…
Importing Intercom Conversations into Appbot is easy:
- Head to Manage Apps and select Add New Source
- Select Add Source beside Intercom
- Then click “Connect with Intercom:
- You’ll be redirected to Intercom, where you need to click “Connect”
- After a few seconds you’ll be directed back to Appbot where you will see a success message at the top of the screen. Click “Start exploring Appbot (Intercom)”.
- You will now see the “Fetching Reviews” message. If you have a lot of Intercom data to import, the complete fetch might take a little while. You can keep using the features of Appbot to report on existing apps and custom data sources in your account whilst the fetch is running. That’s it! You’ve connected Intercom to Appbot and will shortly be able to see your intercom conversations inside Appbot, and analyze Sentiment, Words, Topics and more.
As always, feel free to email us at email@example.com if you need any help!