You can now use all of Appbot’s clustering tools, including Sentiment, Topics, Custom Topics and more, to analyze NPS comments. To analyze your NPS responses with Appbot you’ll need to have your NPS data contained within a CSV file.
Why use Appbot to analyze NPS comments?
NPS scores are really useful in showing you broad trends in how your customers think you’re doing. However, if you want to get maximum value from your NPS surveys you need to dig deep into the comments users make. NPS comments often contain important feedback on your product, pricing, customer service, UX and more.
In short, the NPS score can tell you how you’re doing in the market. The comments explain why you’re getting that score and help you spot ways to improve.
Analyzing your NPS responses with Appbot can help you understand:
- Trends in sentiment towards your product or service
- Which Topics are being mentioned the most often
- How your customers compare you to competitors
These deep insights into how customer’s feel really help to surface opportunities for improvement and growth.
Use Appbot to analyze NPS comments alongside app reviews, support tickets and more, to get a wholistic Voice of the Customer overview about your product or service.
Uploading NPS CSVs To Appbot
- To upload a csv to Appbot, login to your Appbot account and navigate to the Manage Apps page from the top navigation.
- From the top menu, select “Custom Source”.
- On the Sources page, click + Add Source to the right of “Manual Import (CSV)”.
- From here, clicking + Add New Source in the top right-hand corner will open a dialogue box in which you’re able to enter the:
– Icon URL (We suggest doing a quick search for the logo of your NPS provider)
– Data Source type (currently limited to CSV format).
Once you’re ready to go, select Create Data Source.
- From there, you’ll be redirected to the Import Source page where you can import your CSV file. Just select Choose File, and locate your custom data csv.
- In order to ensure the fields are imported correctly, you must map your columns of data to the fields in Appbot. The Unique ID and the Published Date are required fields, but the other fields can be mapped to your requirement. *Note: The Rating field in Appbot only supports scores from 1 to 5 at present. We recommend importing the NPS score into the Body Subject field in Appbot instead.
- If your import already contains headers, you can select to toggle on CSV Contains Header which will take that into account when importing your data set.
- Next, review the rows being imported. You’ll find these in the “Importing rows with:” summary box at the bottom of the page.
- When you’re happy with the mapping, select Start Import and your data will begin uploading.
- After your data has finished importing you will see a screen notifying you of its completion. Any lines containing errors will not be uploaded. If you want to import the rows affected by errors you’ll need to fix the errors and re-upload the file.
- Once you’ve completed the upload to your satisfaction select Explore Data. You can commence browsing your data in Appbot right away! You’ll see something like this: