You can now use Appbot’s AI-based keyword, topic and sentiment analysis for Survey Monkey responses, via Zapier. Adding Survey Monkey feedback to your voice of the customer analytics in Appbot has many benefits.
Benefits of analyzing Survey Monkey responses with Appbot
Quantitative responses in surveys are really useful in showing you broad trends. However, to get maximum value from surveys you need to not only allow respondents to respond in their own words, but be able to analyze those free-form responses at scale.
Survey Monkey comments often contain important feedback on your product, pricing, customer service, UX and more. Appbot uses proprietary AI and machine learning to automatically group your survey responses according to:
- Trends in sentiment
- Which Topics are being mentioned the most often
- Popular keywords (and the sentiment for mentions of each)
These deep insights into how customer’s feel really help to surface opportunities for improvement and growth.
Use Appbot to analyze Survey Monkey responses alongside app reviews, support tickets and more, to get a holistic overview of the voice of the customer for your product or service.
*Note: This integration requires a paid SurveyMonkey subscription, on annual billing.
How to import Survey Monkey comments into Appbot via Zapier:
Simply head to your Zapier account and hit Make a Zap! Then….
- Choose Survey Monkey as the Trigger
- You’ll then see a screen that shows the options for the trigger. Choose “New Response Notification With Answers” and then continue.
- If you haven’t already connected your Survey Monkey account to Zapier you may be asked to do so.
- Follow the prompts to test your connection between Survey Monkey & Zapier. Zapier will look for a recent survey response. Once successful, you’ll see a list of action apps.
- Search for Appbot as the action App and select it from the list.
- From the Appbot action list, choose “Create New Comment”.
- You will be asked to connect your Appbot account, then authorize Zapier to access your Appbot account data. Hit Authorize.
- In the original window, Zapier should now indicate you have successfully linked your Appbot account. Choose “Save + Continue”.
- You will now be prompted to select which custom source you would like your data to be imported into, and to map the Survey Monkey data fields to Appbot’s various fields.
- Select the custom source you created earlier, in your Appbot account. If you haven’t yet created the Custom Source in Appbot head to the Custom Data Sources page in Appbot. Click on Add Source beside Zapier, and name your source, then refresh the Zapier page. Your new Custom Data Source should now appear in the list, for you to select.
- For each of the subsequent fields, map them to a Satismeter field if you want to import them. We recommend importing the question number into the Body Subject field, for easy reference once it’s in Appbot.
- Once you’re happy with the mapping of fields click Continue.
- You then have the option to send a test row to your Custom Source. Click “Send Test To Appbot (1.0.0)” and verify it appears in Appbot as desired, like this:
- Click Finish in Zapier, and give your Zap a name. Make sure you turn the Zap on if you want it to run.
Next time you receive a new response in Survey Monkey it will automatically appear in Appbot. You can measure changes in Sentiment, see which Words and Topics are trending, or create your own Custom Topics and Dashboards. Watch our complete Appbot Demo video for a full walk-through of each feature, in under 10 minutes.
Our Zapier integration is new and we’d love your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with both questions and feedback, any time.