Getting a clear picture of user sentiment and understanding your app reviews is easy with Appbot. Appbot can also post app reviews to HipChat so that you can keep your team in the loop.
Integrating your Appbot account ensures the management of your app reviews is part of your support workflow. Once setup, Appbot will post your chosen app reviews straight to your specified HipChat channels, with quick links to reply to your Google Play reviews.
You’ll need to sign up for an Appbot account to use our HipChat integration. If you haven’t got one yet, click here to sign up for a free trial.
Setting Up A HipChat Integration:
1. To setup your first HipChat integration, login to your Appbot account (click here for an account setup guide)
2. Head over to the ‘Manage Apps’ tab
3. Hit the (+) button under the ‘Integrations’ column for any of your apps
4. Select ‘HipChat’ from the options and press on the blue ‘Add Integration’ button
5. Head over to HipChat, login to your account and click on the ‘HipChat’ button from the top left
6. Next, navigate to the ‘Rooms’ tab
7. Choose the room you would like your reviews posted in from the list
8. Select ‘Tokens’ from the left navigation
9. Enter in a label for your new token and press ‘Create’
10. Write down your room ID and copy your token
11. Back in Appbot, paste in your token and enter your room ID. If you host your own HipChat server, enter your HipChat API URL in the box below, if not, just leave this box as it is and press ‘Next’
12. Now you can set up which reviews you would like us to push to HipChat and press ‘Save’ . Click here to find out more about the ‘Advanced’ section at the bottom, and learn how to further refine which reviews get pushed to your integration.
Congratulations, you’ve setup your first HipChat integration, we’ll post your new reviews to HipChat the next time we fetch them!
Your Google Play reviews will also contain quick reply links. Here’s how your reviews will look inside HipChat!