Get Your App Statistics With Appbot
The Reviews page is where you can come to see high level app statistics for your app’s reviews and replies (Google Play only) together with the app reviews themselves for the period you’ve chosen.
On the right of the page you will see the same filter pane that is available throughout Appbot. You can use these filters to refine results on the page. Filter for reviews:
- containing a certain keyword,
- in a particular date range,
- in a certain language/country,
- from a particular app version,
- with positive, negative, neutral or mixed sentiment
- matching a specific Topic, Custom Topic or Tag
- with a specific star rating or
- that have or have not been replied to (Google Play only).
It’s a good idea to periodically filter the results to one star only and have a read through your more negative app reviews.
At the top of the page you will see the app statistics panel which shows you:
- how many reviews you have received in total,
- what your average star rating is,
- a breakdown of the amount of reviews each star rating received and
- a chart showing the sentiment breakdown of your app reviews.
Below the app statistics panel, you will see the ‘Reviews’ table – a list of all the app reviews that meet your filter’s requirements, with the latest review at the top of the list. You can export the list using the Export button at the top right of the list.
Click the reply arrow next to each review to get back to your customers right away.