Analyze App Statistics With Appbot
The Reviews page is where you can see high-level app statistics for your app’s reviews (and replies – Google Play only) for the period you’ve chosen.
On the right of the page, you’ll see the Filters pane, you can use these filters to refine results on the page. Filter for reviews:
- in a particular date range (1.)
- containing a certain keyword (2.)
- with a specific star rating (3.)
- with positive, negative, neutral or mixed sentiment (4.)
- in a certain language/country (5.)
- that have a particular Custom Topic or Tag (6.)
- that have or have not been replied to (Google Play only) (7.)
- from a particular app version (iOS only).
It’s a good idea to periodically filter the results to one star only and have a read through your more negative app reviews (3.)
At the top of the page you will see the Review Stats panel which shows you app statistics for the date range you’ve selected:
- how many reviews you have received in total (1.)
- what your average star rating is (2.)
- a breakdown of the number of reviews each star rating received (3.)
- a breakdown of the number of review replies for each star rating received (4.) and
- a chart showing the sentiment breakdown of your app reviews (5.) Toggle the Trend and Stars buttons at the top right corner for trend and stars over time charts (6.)
Below the Stats panel, you will see the Reviews table. This is a list of all the app reviews that meet your filter’s requirements, with the latest review at the top of the list.
You can export the list to CSV or Excel (.xlsx) using the ‘Export’ button at the top right of the list. Click the ‘Reply in Store’ button below each review to get back to your customers right away.