Using the Appbot FrontApp Source
The Appbot FrontApp Source allows you to automatically import support tickets and emails from FrontApp into Appbot. View and analyze the sentiment and content of FrontApp tickets alongside app reviews, other support tickets, social media and other user feedback in Appbot.
Once you’ve integrated Appbot with FrontApp you will be able to:
- see sentiment analysis trends for FrontApp conversations
- instantly see which words are most common in your tickets
- group your tickets by Topics, Tags, Custom Topics
- view FrontApp data as a stand-alone data source, or report on it as part of your overall Voice of the Customer program
You’ll need an Appbot Large plan (paid or trial version) or higher to use this integration.
How to import FrontApp tickets into Appbot:
- Browse to the Add New Source page and click on “Add New Source”
- Select Front:
- Click “Retrieve Front API Token” to go to Front:
- Ensure you are logged into Front then you will see your tokens listed. Click on “New Token”:
- Select the scopes for “Shared Resources” and “Private Resources” and click “Create”:
- You should now have a new token, click on it:
- Copy the token string:
- Paste it into the previous Appbot screen (it will be in the previous tab of your browser) and give you source a name, then click on “Add Front Source”
- We will now start importing your FrontApp tickets. This may take some time depending on how many tickets you have.
- To analyze the data, navigate to the “Explore” tab and select your new data source from the app selector.