You can now use Appbot’s Premium Sources feature to analyze mentions of your product, brand, handle or hashtags (or those of your competitors) on Twitter. Appbot can show you patterns and trends in your Twitter mentions, in the same way we do with app reviews. Find out what topics are most common and what the most commonly used words are in just a few minutes, and see how sentiment is trending in relation to your brand or product.
Plugging Twitter Into Appbot Is Easy:
- Login to your Appbot account and navigate to the Manage Sources page from the top navigation.
- From the top menu, select “+ Add New Source”.
- You’ll then be taken to a list of the sources Appbot currently integrates with. Find and press on the Twitter button.
- Next, you’ll need to sign in and connect your Twitter account to Appbot. Do this by clicking on the blue “Sign In and Connect Twitter” button.
- Authorize Appbot to access your Twitter account by pressing on the blue “Authorize App” button.
- Once you’ve authorized, you’ll be directed back to Appbot to continue the procedure. Next, fill out the following 4 fields and press “Create Twitter Search”:
1) Twitter Account: Select your Twitter account.
2) Name: What you want this data source to be called in your apps list.
3) Icon URL: A link to an image you want to appear next to this data source (can be left blank).
4) Twitter Search Term: If you only want tweets containing a certain keyword or phrase showing up in Appbot, enter that keyword/phrase here.
- Once you’ve done that, your new Twitter data source will show up in your app list and you can begin analyzing the sentiment and content of the tweets as soon as they begin coming through.
- Congratulations, you’ve linked your Twitter to Appbot and can begin analyzing your tweets as soon as they come through!
Appbot can also analyze the sentiment of any unstructured text in a CSV format – click here to learn more.