Appbot offers easy Yammer app review management.
Understanding your app sentiment and interpreting your app store reviews is easy with Appbot. Your reviews get automatically grouped so you can easily spot patterns in bugs, crashes, feature requests and more. While this information is easily accessible from the range of features and tools within Appbot, it can also be automatically sent straight to Yammer!
Integrating your Appbot account with Yammer ensures that the management of your app reviews is part of your support workflow. Appbot then automatically posts the reviews that are most important to you to Yammer, and makes it quick and easy to reply to your Google Play reviews. Setting it up only takes a few minutes.
Integrating With Yammer
- To set up this integration, login to your Appbot account (click here for an account setup guide)
- Head to the ‘Manage Apps’ tab at the top left of the page
- Find the app you want to set up the integration for in the list and check the Fetch Frequency setting. Choose Continuous if you want reviews sent as we find them, or Daily if you want your reviews pushed to the service in a single daily batch. Press on the (+) button in the ‘Integrations’ column next to one of your apps
- Locate Yammer and click the blue ‘Add Integration’ button
- Press ‘Sign in with Yammer’ and login to your account (if you aren’t already)
- Double check everything looks ok and press ‘Allow’ to link Yammer to Appbot.
- Next, choose which reviews you want Appbot to send and press ‘Save’ . Click here to find out more about the ‘Advanced’ section at the bottom, and learn how to further refine which reviews get pushed to your integration.
- Congratulations, yyou’re setup for Yammer app review managemen! Your reviews will start showing up in Yammer as soon as we next fetch them.
Click here for more information on when you can expect your new reviews to start appearing in your new integration.Your reviews will also contain quick links to reply to your customers! Your reviews will look like this: