You can now automatically import your support tickets from Zendesk into Appbot by using our new Custom Data Sources feature!
You’ll be able to report on your Zendesk tickets in the same way you report on your app reviews in Appbot:
- see Sentiment trends over time
- instantly see which words are most common in your tickets
- group your reviews by Topics, Tags, Custom Topics and lots more…
You’ll need to have Administrator permissions in Zendesk to complete this integration set-up. If you do not have Administrator permissions on Zendesk can:
- invite a Zendesk Administrator to join your Appbot team, and have them complete the set up
- ask the person who runs Zendesk in your company to grant you Administrator permissions.
Plugging Zendesk into Appbot is easy:
- Login to your Appbot account and navigate to the Manage Apps page from the top navigation.
- From the top menu, select “+ Add New Source”.
- You’ll then be taken to a list of the sources Appbot currently integrates with. Find and press on the Zendesk button.
- Next you’ll need to connect Zendesk. Enter your subdomain and click to continue.
- You’ll then be redirected to Zendesk where you will need to authorize Appbot to read and write user data, so we can access your Zendesk tickets. Click “Allow” to do this.
- You can then enter a few details about this new integration and press the blue “Create Zendesk Source” button:
– A name for this source (this will appear in the apps list).
– An icon URL (which will appear next to the name in your apps list).
– Your Zendesk subdomain, which is the url of your Zendesk account.
– Any tag filters you’d like implement. This means we will look at the incoming Zendesk tags and allow you to filter in (whitelist) or out (blacklist) based on text matches.
- Once you’ve authorized access, you’ll be directed back to your Appbot account and you will see your new Custom Data source listed in your app list.
- Congratulations, you’ve linked your Zendesk account to Appbot and can begin analyzing your Zendesk tickets as soon as they come through! To analyze the data, navigate to the “Explore” tab and select your new data source from the app selector.
Appbot’s text emotion analysis can also analyze the sentiment of text in a CSV you upload, click here to learn more.