How To Export Amazon Reviews
With Appbot, you can easily export Amazon reviews as a CSV so that you can create your very own charts and reports or import your review data into other systems.
Depending on which Appbot plan you’re on, there are various ways you can export Amazon review data.
1. Downloading Your Amazon Reviews
- To download your Amazon app reviews as a CSV, head over to the Reviews page from the main menu.
- Apply the necessary filters at the top to refine the review list to only show the Amazon apps and reviews you are interested in.
- Press ‘Export’ then choose whether you want ‘CSV’ or ‘Excel (.xlsx)’ format for your Amazon reviews.
2. Downloading Topics & Custom Topics
- Head over to either Topics or Custom Topics from the main navigation.
- Click on the ‘Export’ button above the list of Topics to export a Topic Summary of your Amazon reviews. Choose whether you want ‘CSV’ or ‘Excel (.xlsx)’ format.
To download a particular Topic, just click the specific ‘Topic’ you want to download from the list. Adjust the filters and press the ‘Export’ button.
3. Downloading Reports
Another way to export Amazon reviews as a CSV is by downloading one of our pre-configured reports. From the Exports tab, you can download a range of pre-configured reports for multiple apps/products at once, and for any date range you require.
We offer the following reports that you can export from the ‘Exports’ tab in the navigation menu.
- Avg Stars by Date
- Stars by Date
- Stars by Date & Country/Language
- Stars by Version
- Avg Stars by Country/Language
- Review Volume by Date
- Review Volume by Date & Country/Language
- Stars by Device (Good Play or Windows Authenticated only)
- Cumulative Ratings
- Interesting Words
- Popular Words
- Critical Words
Topics & Tags
- Topics Summary
- Custom Topics Summary
- Custom Tags Summary
- Export Reviews
How To Export Data From Appbot:
- Scroll down and click on the Exports tab from the side menu.
- Choose which sources you would like included in the report (max 25). In the drop-down filter, you can select and deselect the sources you’d like to be included.
- Whilst the filter pane is open, adjust the date filter to contain the range you want.
- Click ‘Download’ next to the report you need and choose whether you want your report in ‘CSV’ or ‘Excel (.xlsx)’ format.
If you would like any reports added that are not already on the list, select the ‘Let Us Know’ button at the bottom of the page and tell us what report you’re after.