On the Exports page, you will find some convenient reports that are ready to run with the tap of a button. You can download reports for multiple apps at once, and for any date range you require. The Exports page makes it easy to export Appbot data to both CSV and Excel format.
We offer the following exports:
- Stars by Date
- Stars by Date & Country/Language
- Stars by Version
- Ave Stars by Country/Language
- Review Volume by Date
- Review Volume by Date & Country/Language
- Stars by Device
- Ratings by Date
- Interesting Words
- Popular Words
- Critical Words
- Topics Summary
- Custom Topics Summary
- Custom Tags Summary
- Reply Stats
- Reply Stats by Date
- Export Reviews
Exporting data from Appbot is easy:
- Scroll down and click on the Exports tab from the side menu.
- Choose which apps you would like included in the report.
- Whilst the filter pane is open, adjust the date filter to contain the range you want.
- Press Download next to the report you need, and choose which format you would like to export the data to.
If you would like any reports added that are not already on the list, press the ‘Let Us Know’ button at the bottom of the page and tell us what report you’re after.