The Sentiment Score is a score ranging from 0-100%, where 100% is optimum sentiment (very positive). We look at the same sort of things that the app stores look at when determining if your app deserves a feature or should rank in the app store. These include:
- Volume of reviews for the time period.
- Trend in review volume (whether it’s trending up or down).
- Star rating of reviews that contain text.
- Trend in star rating.
- Ratio of positive, neutral and negative reviews.
- Trend in the ratio of positive, neutral and negative reviews.
The sentiment score appears in two places in Appbot.
- On the Sentiment page, in the Overall Sentiment widget:
- On the App Stats section of the Compare page, in the Score column:
You can find more information about how to use Sentiment in Appbot here