The Sentiment Score is a score ranging from 0-100%, where 100% is optimum sentiment (very positive). We look at the same sort of things that the app stores look at when determining if your app deserves a feature or should rank in the app store. These include:
- Volume of reviews for the time period.
- Trend in review volume (whether it’s trending up or down).
- Star rating of reviews that contain text.
- Trend in star rating.
- Ratio of positive, neutral and negative reviews.
- Trend in the ratio of positive, neutral and negative reviews.
The sentiment score appears in two places in Appbot.
You can find more information about how to use Sentiment in Appbot here