From the Export CSVs tab, you can download a range of pre-configured reports for multiple apps at once, and for any date range you require.
We offer the following reports:
- Stars by Date
- Stars by Date & Country/Language
- Stars by Version
- Ave Stars by Country/Language
- Review Volume by Date
- Review Volume by Date & Country/Language
- Stars by Device
- Ratings by Date
- Interesting Words
- Popular Words
- Critical Words
- Topics Summary
- Custom Topics Summary
- Custom Tags Summary
- Reply Stats
- Reply Stats by Date
- Reply Effect
- Export Reviews
How To Download Reports:
- Navigate to the Exports page in the left menu.
- Choose which sources you would like included in the report (max 25). In the drop-down filter, you can select and deselect the sources you’d like to be included.
- Whilst the filter pane is open, adjust the date filter to contain the range you want.
- Click ‘Download’ next to the report you need and choose whether you want your report in CSV or Excel (.xlsx) format.
- If you would like any reports added that are not already on the list, select the ‘Let Us Know’ button at the bottom of the page and tell us what report you’re after.
Export App Reviews Data
Appbot also allows you to easily export aggregated app reviews data as a CSV so that you can create your own charts and reports or import your reviews into other systems.
The options to export app reviews that are available to you depend on the plan that you’ve chosen.
- To download your app reviews as a CSV, head over to Reviews in the Explore navigation menu.
- Apply the necessary filters to refine the review list to only show the reviews you are interested in (or leave it as it is to export them all).
- Press ‘Export’ to export app reviews.
The downloaded CSV will contain the following fields:
- App Name
- App Store
- App ID
- Review ID
- Country or Language
- Version (if available)
- Star Rating
- Translated Subject
- Translated Body
Downloading Topics & Custom Topics
- Head over to ‘Topics’ or ‘Custom Topics’ from the navigation.
- To download a Topic summary, click on the ‘Export’ button above the list of topics to export app reviews.
Understanding Reply Effect
- Head over to ‘Exports’ from the navigation.
- Download the ‘Reply Effect’ export.