This is Appbot’s status page. Service interruptions and maintenance will be posted here. If you are experiencing any issues with Appbot please contact us at email@example.com.
- May 06 2019 – Google Play ratings weren’t fetching. Connect your GP Console to fill the gap.
- Mar 21 2018 – Google Play ratings weren’t fetching and caused a data gap for some customers.
- Mar 02 2018 – Amazon reviews are delayed.
- Feb 23 2018 – iOS and macOS reviews are delayed due to an Apple outage.
- Nov 01 2017 – Due to a Slack outage, we are unable to post reviews to Slack.
- Sep 27 2017 – Google Play (non authenticated) reviews are currently delayed. We are investigating. We suggest linking your console.
- Aug 07 2017 – Planned maintenance in progress. Appbot will be back soon.
- May 05 2017 – Microsoft reviews are delayed. We are investigating.
- Feb 28 2017 – We are experiencing issues with the reviews page not showing reviews.
- Feb 15 2017 – Apple reviews are not being made available in iTunes or the feeds.
- Feb 12 2017 – Some Amazon apps and products aren’t fetching reviews.
- Jan 27 2017 – Apple review fetching delayed for some apps.
- Nov 08 2016 – Windows reviews are currently not fetching, we are investigating.
- Aug 25 2016 – iTunes is not sending reviews since the 24th, we are actively monitoring.
- Aug 16 2016 – iTunes is currently returning errors. We are actively monitoring.
- Mar 09 2016 – Some customers are reporting errors with Slack. We are working with Slack on a solution.
- Feb 13 2016 – Google Play reviews are delayed. We are investigating.
- Feb 07 2016 – New iOS reviews are not currently coming through in our data feed. We are investigating.
- Nov 30 2015 – iOS versions are not currently available. We are investigating.