Latest Changes To Appbot:
You can now Tag your reviews in Appbot
We’ve introduced Tags to Appbot to allow you to group reviews together manually. These tags can be assigned to any of your reviews, and you can then filter your reviews list to only show the ones you’ve tagged. Popular uses include:
- Tagging reviews you’d like a specific tram or colleague to review
- Grouping reviews that relate to a weird bug that you can’t easily group with a Custom Topic
- Identifying reviews you want to follow up on later
…and lots more!
We’ve given your Accounts and Team section a new look.
We’ve completely redesigned the accounts and team pages to bring them more inline with the rest of the site.
The Sentiment dashboard has also seen a bit of love
Based on what our users were finding most useful, we’ve re-shuffled the Sentiment dashboard as well as giving it a few cosmetic tweaks to make it ever easier to understand your user sentiment at a glance.
- Fixed error not allowing users to select no topic in Compare.
- Problem fixed where Custom Topics were not being re-parsed when joining a team with Custom Topics.