Configure an Appbot SSO Integration with the GSuite
Follow These Steps To Complete The SSO Authentication:
- Log in to your Google Admin Console at admin.google.com to setup the SSO integration.
- Click Apps > SAML apps. Where is it?
- Select the Add a service/App to your domain link or click the plus (+) icon in the bottom corner.
- Click Setup my own custom SAML App.
- The Google IDP Information window opens and the Single Sign-On URL and the Entity ID URL fields automatically populate.
- Download the IDP metadata by clicking Option 2 > IDP Metadata > Download.
- In the Basic Application Information window, call the SSO authentication application “Appbot”
- Click Choose file next to the Upload Logo field to upload a PNG or GIF file to serve as an icon. Suggested file; https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2DnTWyVsMN0WFZNWVoxdHhlcjA/view.
- In the Service Provider Details window enter the following, replacing “your_org” with the ID supplied by Appbot support;
ACS URL: https://app.appbot.co/sso/your_org/saml/consume
Entity ID: https://app.appbot.co/sso/your_org/saml/metadata
Start URL: https://app.appbot.co/sso/your_org/saml/sign_in
Signed Response: Unchecked
Name ID: Basic Information / Primary Email
Name ID Format: PERSISTENT
- Click Next.
- Click Add new mapping and add the following three mappings with the exact capitalization specified;
User.email Basic Information Primary Email
User.FirstName Basic Information First Name
User.LastName Basic Information Last Name
- Click Finish.
- Go back to Apps > SAML apps.
- Select the new Appbot app.
At the top of the gray box, click More and choose:
- On for everyone to turn on the service for all users (click again to confirm).
- Off to turn off the service for all users (click again to confirm).
- On for some organizations to change the setting only for some users.
- Send us the IDP metadata downloaded in step 6.