In this guide we’ll cover the procedure to link your Windows developer account to Appbot.
Linking your Windows Developer Account to Appbot has the following benefits:
- You will receive new reviews from the Windows store into your Appbot account much faster
- See the OS version for each review in Appbot
- Receive the device for each review.
Important – You need to have global administrator permission for your Microsoft account to link your windows developer account.
- Head to https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Account/NewApp while signed into the correct Microsoft Account
- Name the Azure AD Application “Appbot Windows Store”, enter “https://appbot.co” as the Reply URL and App ID URI. Then choose “Customize permissions”
- Under Product-level permissions, ensure that All products – Analytics is set to Read only and press “Save”
- You should see the following. Click on “Manage users”
- From Manage users, select “Appbot Windows Store”
- Note down the Tenant ID and the Client ID, then choose Add new key
- Note down the Key provided
- Login to your Appbot account, in the header click the Cog icon, then click ‘Link App Stores’ from the menu. On the page that loads, press ‘Link a Microsoft Account’.
- Enter in your “Tenant ID” , “Client ID” and “Key” from earlier and press the “Link Account” button
- Congratulations, your account has been linked! Our bots will now complete the account link, you will see a green ‘Authenticated’ badge on each authenticated app on the Manage Apps page within the next 10 minutes.