Appbot makes it easy to manage your app reviews inside Google Hangouts Chat!
Setting up a Hangouts Chat Integration helps to ensure that your app store reviews becomes part of your core support workflow. We’ll automatically post your new reviews to your selected room, so you can be sure the right people are seeing the right reviews.
We can also automatically group your reviews by topic to make it easy to spot trends in bugs, crashes, feature requests and more faster than ever. While this information is easily accessible from the range of intuitive features and tools within the Appbot system, it can also be automatically sent to your room in Hangouts Chat!
To Send App Reviews To Google Hangouts Chat:
- Firstly, login to your Hangouts Chat account and add the Appbot Bot to your chosen room.
- Next, type @Appbot configure into the room you added Appbot to (making sure you click the Appbot bot when you type the “@appbot” bit)
- Appbot should immediately reply, press on the “Configure Integration” button from the reply.
- You’ll be taken to Appbot where you can choose which apps you want to post reviews to Google Hangouts Chat for. Select as many as you like by pressing the blue “+ Add To Room” buttons.
- Once added, you can then press the green “Configure” button to setup which reviews from that app you want sent through. You can choose to have only reviews with a certain star rating sent through, reviews from selected countries or reviews from particular topics. (Click here to learn more about Appbot’s advanced integrations).
- Once you’ve configured the integration you’re done and your new reviews will begin posting to your selected room as soon as we next fetch them.