Latest Changes To Appbot:
We’ve given the Manage Apps section a new look and added Multi-Select!
If you’ve visited your Manage Apps page recently. You’ll notice we’ve given it a slick new look, and added bulk edit functionality! Read more here.
Your Tags are now shared amongst your team!
After listening to our customers feedback about our latest new feature, Tags, we’ve made some changes. Your Tags are now shared between all your team members. When you or one of your team members creates a Tag, you’ll all be able to see and use it! Read more here.
- We made performance improvements across all dashboards to reduce load times.
- The Words, Ratings and Compare Topics widgets had some performance improvements.
- To supplement multi-select, deleting your apps is now a lot faster too!
- Fixed delays users experienced when tracking a large volume of apps.
- Fixed table load issues on Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed an issue that didn’t allow accounts to be deleted if they had 1 or more Custom Tag.
- Fixed the on-boarding walkthrough tour for new users.
- Tweaked in-product new review notifications.
- Fixed the topics processing and review fetch progress screens.