Appbot makes it easy to monitor keywords in app reviews.
A lot of our customers find it useful to keep track of a particular group (or groups) of keywords and phrases that are unique to their apps. The keywords or phrases they usually like to keep track of are things like the unique names of their features or services, among other things.
At Appbot, we provide these customers with a quick and simple way to setup a Custom Topic, which automatically groups all the reviews, past and present that contain any or all of the particular set of keywords and phrases that it’s been configured to look for.
Once setup, these Custom Topics can easy be configured to monitor keywords and send new reviews that meet the topics conditions to any of the services Appbot integrates with. (You can even choose which star rating reviews get sent through!)
Appbot can send your new reviews to Salesforce, Zendesk, Trello, Slack, Yammer, Desk.com, Microsoft Teams, HipChat and Freshdesk. Click here to learn more about Appbot’s Integrations.
Setting Up A Custom Topic To Monitor Keywords & Phrases:
- To set up a new Custom Topic, head over to the ‘Custom Topics’ page from the left menu.
- press on the blue ‘+Add Custom Topic’ button
- Give your new topic a name
- Add some keywords and phrases, these are things that you want us to look for in your reviews.
- You can then choose to exclude some keywords and phrases if you wish. Reviews containing the keywords and phrases entered here will not show up in the results. Once done, hit ‘Create’
If you need any further assistance on how to setup a Custom Topic to monitor keywords and phrases, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or check out our FAQ section here.
You can also click here to sign up for a free 14 day trial of Appbot and give Custom Topics a go for yourself!