OneLogin is a SAML 2.0 compatible SSO tool that can be integrated with Appbot.
To Configure an Appbot SSO Integration with the OneLogin, Follow These Steps:
- Login to your OneLogin administrator panel with your sso login details and choose the Apps tab, and choose “App App” to configure Appbot SSO Login.
- In the resulting screen, search for “Appbot”, then select it
- Choose the “Save” button to save the Application
- In the resulting screen, select the “Configuration” tab, and enter the Appbot SSO ID provided by Appbot support to configure your single sign on request.
- Choose the “Save” button
- On the resulting page, under the “More Actions” button, choose “SAML Metadata”
- A “onelogin_metadata_xxxxx.xml” file will be downloaded, please send this file to Appbot Support to get started with Appbot’s single sign on request functionality!