Team leaders have the ability to remove sources from the team (i.e. users other than themselves). Only team leaders can do this.
Deleting a Source from the Team Sources section of the page will remove it for anyone in the team who is tracking that source. It’s a good idea to let your team know when you delete sources from the team, to avoid confusion.
An example of how this is done can be seen below.
- Navigate to “Manage Sources” at the top
- Scroll down to “Team Sources”
- Select “All Team Members” from the dropdown
- Use the trash can on the right side to delete the source”
- Confirm the action in the popup at the top of the screen
- Source list will then reflect the change