With Appbot, if you see a review you want to flag for later, or simply group together with other similar reviews, you can now do so by using Custom Tags!
Custom Tags are team shared, so when you or one of your team members creates a Custom Tag, you’ll all be able to see it ????
Custom Tagging Reviews:
- Find a review you want to tag and press on the ‘+ Add Tag’ button.
- Type the tag you want to attach to this review and press ‘Create Tag’.
Tip: If you’ve already got some tags created you can just select the one you want from the dropdown.
- And you’re done!
Filtering By Custom Tag:
Once you have added Custom Tags to your reviews, you can apply filters to just see the reviews that have that specific tag. Here’s how:
- Press on the ‘More Refinements’ button at the top right of the reviews list.
- Use the ‘All Topics & Tags’ dropdown to find the Custom Tag you’re after and click on it.
- The reviews list will now only show the reviews you have assigned into this category.