The Appbot API lets you monitor and analyze app reviews any way you like.
Appbot offers a RESTful app review API with it’s review management services which allows you to access your app reviews programmatically, and output the data in JSON format. Appbot supports the Google Play, iOS, Windows and Amazon app stores.
Popular uses of the review management services API include:
- Building reports that aggregate data for multiple apps.
- Creating your own custom alerts for changes in star rating, review volume, mentions of specific Words or Topics that our review management services don’t offer natively.
- Pushing Google Play, Amazon, Windows and iOS apps review into business intelligence or big data tools.
- Input Appbot data into CRMs that Appbot does not natively integrate with (see a list of our integrations here)
Google Play and iOS apps review data points that you can fetch for each review via the API are:
- App name
- Store (iOS, Google Play, Amazon or Windows)
- App ID
- Review ID
- Country or Language
- Version (where available)
- Translated Subject
- Translated Body
- Reply text
- Reply date
The API also allows you to access:
- The list of apps you track
- Sentiment Breakdown, Timeline and Score data
- Popular Words report
- Critical Words report
- Topics & Custom Topics data (count of positive, negative and total reviews per Topic)
Full API documentation is available inside your Appbot account. If you don’t already have an account sign up for our review management services here– no credit card is required.
Which Plan Do I Need To Use the API?
The Appbot API is available on our Enterprise plans. Click here to view all of the different plans Appbot offers.