How to automatically create JIRA issues for app reviews using Appbot + Zapier
Appbot makes it easy to automatically create JIRA tickets for your app reviews from the iOS, Google Play, Windows and Amazon app stores, via our integration with Zapier.
Some popular use cases for sending app reviews to JIRA include:
- Alerting your technical team whenever there is a review that matches the Bugs topic in Appbot, so they can deal with issues faster
- Automatically creating issues for 1 star reviews, to ensure they are triaged and receive a reply if needed
- Creating JIRA issues whenever there are reviews with 1 or 2 stars, mentioning a new or recently updated feature
How to create JIRA issues for iOS & Google Play reviews
To get started simply head to your Zapier account and hit Make a Zap! Then….
- Choose Appbot as the Trigger
- To send all reviews to JIRA, simply select JIRA as the Action, choose Create Issue, then authenticate your JIRA account in the next step.
- Once you have completed the setup for JIRA as the action, you can add a filter if you want to (see image above). Filters allow you to choose to only automatically create JIRA issues for reviews that match certain criteria like star rating, language, Topic or Custom Topic, mentions of specific keywords, and more.
If you have any questions about using Appbot with JIRA via Zapier reach out to us at email@example.com.