Custom Topics give an overview of an app based on selected topics, keywords or phrases. They can only be edited by the team member who created them. If you want to edit a team member’s Custom Topics you first need to copy it it to your own Custom Topics.
- Go to the Custom Topics page.
- Scroll down to the Team’s Custom Topics.
- Select ‘Copy’ for the Custom Topic you would like to copy.
- The Custom Topic page will open. You can make any changes you require to the keywords, the results examples will update as you make changes.
- Create ‘New Custom Topic’.
- The new Custom Topic will be added to ‘My Custom Topics’.