The Manage Apps page is the control centre for app store review tracking in Appbot.
At the top of the Manage Apps page you will see buttons to add more apps from each particular app store if you wish.
Below this is your app store review tracking list which shows you all the apps you are tracking. Here you can:
- see the apps you’re tracking,
- adjust settings,
- pin apps (so they appear at the top of your list throughout Appbot) or
- remove your existing apps by clicking on any of the trash can icons to the right of your apps.
You can select multiple apps by checking the boxes to the left to make bulk edits. This allows you to delete or edit settings for more than one app at once.
Clicking the pin icons next to any of your apps will move those apps to the top of your list throughout Appbot.
Next to each app you’ll see the ‘translate’ column. Toggle translations on for apps where you’d like your non-English reviews automatically translated to English. Many customers turn these off for competitor apps, to reserve their translation allowance for their own reviews.
Review Email Frequency
The manage apps page is also where you set how often you’d like us to send through review emails for apps you’re tracking.
- Continuous means we will email you your new reviews as soon as we fetch them.
- Daily means we will email your new reviews we’ve fetched for that app in one daily batch.
- Daily Digest means we will email your new reviews to you daily in one combined email for all the apps you’ve set to daily digest.
Appbot can send your app reviews to Slack, Zendesk, Hipchat, Desk, Trello, Freshdesk, Yammer, Stride or Zapier. You can set these up by clicking the plus button under the ‘integration’ column for each app. Setting each one up only takes a few minutes. You can also configure different integrations to communicate to different parts of your organization if you wish.
Below the My Apps list, you’ll find the “Team Apps” list. Here you will be able to see all of the apps your fellow team members are tracking.
By default, your Team Leader’s apps will be selected from the dropdown. But you can change it to view the apps of your other team members, or apps from “All Team Members”
Beside each app, you have the option to add that app into your own list of tracked apps, just press “Add To My Apps” . You can also add all of the apps in the list to your collection of tracked apps by pressing the blue “Add All To My Apps” button at the top of the list.