Track Amazon Reviews and monitor feedback for products, Alexa skills and Subscribe With Amazon products.
Not only does Appbot make it easy to manage your mobile app reviews from the amazon store, but we also allow you to track reviews for all of your products on the Amazon Store!
Once you’ve added your Amazon products, you’ll be able to use all of Appbot’s powerful tools to analyze the sentiment of your products’ reviews on the Amazon seller software store (…you can even track your competitors products!).
How To Track Amazon Reviews With Appbot:
- Login to your Appbot account (click here to sign up for one).
- Navigate to the ‘Manage Apps’ tab.
- Click on the Add Source Button.
- Press the Amazon Product Button from the list.
- Enter the URL of the Amazon Product you wish to track your amazon feedback for and press ‘Add App’.
Congratulations! You’re now tracking your Amazon product.
You can also reply to your Amazon reviews from the convenient links within Appbot, click here to learn more.
If you need any further assistance on how to track amazon reviews, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions so we can help you track reviews amazon store users leave. Alternatively, you can check out our FAQ section here.