Appbot Sends App Reviews To Trello
Understanding your app sentiment and interpreting your app store reviews has never been easier with Appbot. We automatically group your reviews so you can easily see trends in bugs, crashes, feature requests and more. While this information is easily accessible from the range of features and tools within the Appbot system, and we can also send your app reviews to Trello!
Appbot’s Trello integration helps to make the management of your app store reviews part of your support workflow. We will automatically post your most important reviews onto your Trello boards, and provide quick links to reply to your iOS, Google Play and Amazon product reviews.
Setting up this integration is really simple – just follow the steps below
Setting Up A Trello Integration:
- Navigate to the ‘Manage Apps’ tab from the top navigation bar
- Find the app you want to set up the integration for in the list and press on the (+) button under the integrations column
- Find Trello from the list of integrations and press on the blue ‘Add Integration’ button
- From the next page, click on the blue ‘Get token from Trello’ link
- Hit ‘Allow’ to authorize us to post on your lists. You may be prompted to log in to Trello first.
- Copy the token you are provided
- Navigate back to Appbot, paste the token into the ‘Trello Token’ box and press ‘Next’
- Choose which list you would like your reviews posted in, which reviews you would like posted and hit ‘Save’
- Congratulations, you’ve created an app reviews Trello integration.
Next time we collect reviews, you’ll see the selected ones appearing on your chosen list. Your reviews will also contain quick links to reply to your customers!
Here’s how it will look when we send your app reviews to Trello: