Changing or recovering your Appbot password is easy.
- Press on the ‘Sign In’ button in the top right corner on the Appbot homepage – appbot.co
- Click on the grey ‘Forgot my password’ button.
- Enter the email address associated with your Appbot account and hit ‘Send reset instructions’.
- You should receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Click on the ‘Change my password’ link in the email.
- Enter your new password and hit ‘Change My Password’.
Congratulations, you’ll now be able to access your Appbot account using your new password.
Changing Your Password:
- To change your password, sign in to your Appbot account.
- Head over to your profile which is shown as ‘your name’ under the Account Settings dropdown.
- Click on the ‘Change Password’ button below your Account Details.
- Enter your current password, then your new password and press ‘Update Password’.
Congratulations, your new password is now saved!