If the company information that appears on your Appbot invoices is out of date or incorrect, you can easily update it by following these simple steps:
Updating Invoice Details on future or existing invoices:
- To complete these steps you must be a Team Leader. You can check this by navigating to “Team” then “Team Members”. If your account does not have a Team Leader badge then please ask your team leader to complete these steps, or make you a team leader.
- Open an invoice and click on the blue “Plan & Billing” button at the bottom (or navigate to the Plan, Billing & Invoices page from your profile dropdown).
- Click on the “Change Company Details” from the right hand side.
- Edit the details as you need, and press “Save Company Details”
- Your changes will now be saved, and these new details will appear on your next invoice!
- If you’d like to update details on an existing invoice open that invoice and simply click “Refresh Invoice Details” as shown below.