Appbot’s scheduled reporting lets you configure custom dashboards to be delivered straight to your inbox as a beautifully formatted PDF report. These custom dashboards are easy to setup, and can contain whatever Appbot data is relevant to you.
To setup scheduled reporting, you first need to build a Dashboard with all the widgets you want your report to contain – click here for a guide on how to setup a Dashboard.
Once you have your dashboard setup, all you need to do is choose when you would like the dashboard emailed to you as a PDF.
Setting Up Scheduled Reporting:
- Navigate to your Dashboard.
- Press the ‘Scheduled Reports’ button at the top of the screen to set scheduled reporting.
- Flip the ‘Email me a PDF’ button at the top of the popup.
- Choose which days of the week you would like a report emailed to you (tip: you can select multiple days).
- Select what time of day you would like to receive those reports (and double check the timezone below is correct).
- Choose what time period you would like the report to show data for, 7, 30, 90 or 365 days.
- Press ‘Done’ and that’s it!
Reports For Multiple Apps:
If you want to schedule reports for multiple apps, simply change the app you’re viewing and go through the procedure again for each app.