Appbot allows you to track and manage reviews from all of your apps across the iTunes, Google Play and Amazon App Stores. However adding all your apps into Appbot can be a time consuming a laborious task, but with our new Bulk Import feature, it doesn’t have to be!
Adding your sources via Bulk Import
- Once logged in to your account, navigate to the Manage Sources page.
- Above your My Sources list, you should see the Add New Source button, click it.
- Tap on the Bulk Import button
- Enter in the URLs for all the iTunes, Google Play and Amazon apps you want to add and press Import Apps.
- The import process will now begin, and you will receive an email when your apps have been added!