Appbot makes managing your app reviews part of your core support workflow. We can automatically send your reviews to Freshdesk, and make it quick and convenient to reply to each one. Choose which reviews you want to send, filtered by stars, store region, topic and more.
Setting Up Freshdesk Integration
- To setup this integration, first login to your Appbot account (click here for account setup instructions)
- Navigate to the ‘Manage Apps’ tab at the top of the page
- Find the app you want to set up the app reviews Freshdesk integration for in the list and press on the (+) button in the ‘Integrations’ column
- Locate ‘Freshdesk’ and click the blue ‘Add Integration’ button
- Head over to Freshdesk and login to your account
- Click on your profile picture on the top right corner and select ‘Profile settings’
- Copy your API key which will be available below the change password section on the right hand side
- Head back to Appbot, paste your Freshdesk API key in, enter your Freshdesk subdomain (the word that comes before .freshdesk in your browser when you are logged into freshdesk) and press ‘Next’
- If you have custom fields setup in your Freshdesk account, you’ll need to set the value for them here.
- Now all you need to do is choose which reviews you want us to send through and hit save. You can filter by star rating, topic and country/language.
- Congratulations, you’ve linked Appbot to Freshdesk! Your reviews will now start showing up as tickets which containing some handy tags to help keep your reviews organized and quick links to reply to Google Play reviews.
Here’s how your reviews will look when they start to come through:
If you need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or check out our FAQ section here.