Appbot makes managing your app reviews part of your core support workflow. We automatically send the reviews that matter to Freshdesk, and make it quick and convenient to reply to each one.
Appbot also makes it easy to understand the overall sentiment and content of your app store reviews. Our bots group and label your reviews to make it easy to see trends in feature requests, bugs, crashes, and more. These insights not only get presented through our range of intuitive features and tools within the Appbot system itself, but can be automatically sent straight to Freshdesk with our App Reviews Freshdesk Integration!
Setting Up Freshdesk Integration
- To setup this integration, first login to your Appbot account (click here for account setup instructions)
- Navigate to the ‘Manage Apps’ tab at the top of the page
- Find the app you want to set up the app reviews freshdesk integration for in the list and check the Fetch Frequency setting. Choose Continuous if you want reviews sent as we find them, or Daily if you want your reviews pushed to the service in a single daily batch. Press on the (+) button in the ‘Integrations’ column next to one of your apps
- Locate ‘FreshDesk’ and click the blue ‘Add Integration’ button
- Head over to Freshdesk and login to your account
- Click on your profile picture on the top right corner and select ‘Profile settings’
- Copy your API key which will be available below the change password section on the right hand side
- Head back to Appbot, paste your Freshdesk API key in, enter your Freshdesk subdomain (the word that comes before .freshdesk in your browser when you are logged into freshdesk) and press ‘Next’
- If you have custom fields setup in your Freshdesk account, you’ll need to set the value for them here:
- Now all you need to do is setup which reviews you want us to push through and hit save. Click here to find out more about the ‘Advanced’ section at the bottom, and learn how to further refine which reviews get pushed to your integration.
- Congratulations, you’ve linked Appbot to Freshdesk! Your reviews will now start showing up as tickets which containing some handy tags to help keep your reviews organised and quick links to reply to Google Play reviews.
Click here for more information on when you can expect your new reviews to start appearing in your new integration.Here’s how your reviews will look when they start to come through: