Replying to Google Play reviews can become more and more challenging as your quantity of daily app reviews increases. Appbot can help you reply to your Google Play reviews faster, by making them part of your regular support workflow.
Appbot provides deep links to the Google Play console via:
- the Appbot Reviews page
- Appbot review emails
- reviews that are sent to any of our integrated tools (like Zendesk, Slack and more).
Our deep links save you time by taking you directly to the relevant review inside the Developer Console. We’ll fetch your reply next time we check for new reviews and add it to the conversation thread in Appbot. Watch the video above to see exactly how it works.
Now you can get back to those Google Play store reviews straight away!
How To Reply To Google Play Reviews With Appbot
- Click the ‘Reply in Store’ button on the review you want to reply to.
- Appbot will take you to your Google Play Console where you can reply to the review directly.
Adding Your Google Play Reviews Account ID
If your apps are across multiple different developer console accounts, it’s a good idea to set up your Google Play reviews account ID in Appbot.
This ensures the Google Play reviews app store knows which account to direct to you. Here’s how you can set it up:
- Click on Source Settings from the bottom left of the navigation
- At the bottom of the page, enter your Google Play Account ID into the box and hit enter
Congratulations, your Account ID is now saved for your play store reviews!
Replying From Our Integrated Services:
If you have any integrations set up (Zendesk, FreshDesk, Slack, etc.), you’ll also find reply links inside the reviews that get posted, so you can reply directly to your reviews from these services. Read more about our Integrations here.
When a review comes through to your integration, click on the link next to ‘Reply’ and you’ll be taken directly to that review inside your Google Play Developer Console, where you can leave your reply – it’s that simple.