If you are having trouble finding your apps by searching, you can manually add apps using their Google Play, Amazon, Apple App, or Mac App URLs.
Manually Adding Apps and Sources
- In Appbot, navigate to the Manage Sources tab on the top right of the page.
- Press the blue ‘Add New Source’ button on the right side of the page.
- Select the ‘Bulk Import’ button.
- Enter the URL of your source from the Google Play, Amazon, Apple App, or Mac App Store and press ‘Import Sources’.
- You’ll receive a blue confirmation message to say that our bots are working on importing your app.
- You’ll receive an email very shortly notifying you that your app has been successfully imported.