If you are having trouble finding your apps by searching, you can manually add apps using their Google Play, Amazon, Apple App, or Mac App URLs
- In Appbot, navigate to the manage apps tab from the top right of the page
- Press on the Add New Source button on the right hand side of the page
- Press on the Bulk Import button
- Enter the URL of your app from the Google Play, Amazon, Apple App, or Mac App store and press ‘Import Apps’
- You should see a blue ‘success’ message at the top of the page and your app will be added!