If you are having trouble finding your Google Play apps by searching, you can manually add apps using their Play store URLs.
- In Appbot, navigate to the manage apps tab from the top right of the page
- Press on the Google Play add button
- Choose your apps language, then search for it in Google Play.
- If your app doesn’t show up, press on the blue ‘Add it manually’ link
- Enter the URL of your app on the Play store and press ‘Add App’
- You should see a blue ‘success’ message at the top of the page and your app will be added!