Appbot Sends Your App Reviews To Slack!
Appbot can automatically send your iOS and Google Play reviews to Slack, making it easy to monitor how users respond to your product. You can easily filter the reviews you send to Slack by Star Rating, Country/Language or Topic. This ensures that the content you receive is relevant and useful.
Our Slack integration can also be used as part of your customer support workflow. Every review shows a deep link so that you can reply to customers in the app stores quickly and easily.
Setting up a Slack integration in your Appbot account takes only a few minutes. If you haven’t signed up for an Appbot account yet, you can do so here.
Setting up a Slack integration in Appbot is easy:
- Login to your Appbot account and navigation to the Manage Sources tab in the top right of the page
- Find the app you want to integrate with Slack in your sources list. Select the ‘(+)’ button under the Integrations column.
- Find Slack and press on the blue ‘Add Integration’ button.
- Press ‘Add to Slack’.
- Sign in to your Slack account.
- Choose which channel you would like your reviews sent to and press ‘Allow’.
- Now you can set up which reviews you would like us to send to Slack, and whether or not you’d like your Weekly Summary sent to Slack. Press ‘Save’ once you’re done.
Tip: You’ll receive a warning message if the review volume is high. We recommended you use the filters so you’re only receiving the reviews that are most important to you.
Tip: If you’d like to filter to certain countries (languages on Google Play) or by Topic, select to filter and then use the check boxes to choose the options.
Congratulations, you’ve set up your first Slack integration! The next time we fetch your reviews, we’ll post them in your chosen Slack channel.
Each review we send to Slack will also contain quick links to reply to the user. You might also like to check out our guide on how to reply to your Google Play reviews.
If you need any further assistance on setting up Slack monitoring for your app store reviews, don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. You can also check out our FAQ section here.