With Appbot, you can easily search app store reviews in a matter of seconds!
Search App Store Reviews in Appbot
- Log in to your Appbot account.
- Navigate to the “Reviews” page.
- Choose a date range that you wish to search app store reviews for.
- Open the filter pane on the right.
- Enter the term you wish to search for in the “Keyword Search” box and hit enter.
TIP: You can also refine the results to only search app store reviews from a particular country or with a certain star rating.
Once done, you should have a list of the reviews that contain your search term!
TIP: You can also export the reviews that the search returns by pressing on the “Export All” button at the top of the reviews list.
Search App Store Reviews With Custom Topics
If you find yourself regularly performing searches for a particular few keywords, you might want to setup a Custom Topic to make tracking these keywords easy. Click here for how to setup a Custom Topic.