Search App Store Reviews in Appbot
With Appbot, you can easily search app store reviews in a matter of seconds!
- Log in to your Appbot account.
- Navigate to the Reviews page.
- Choose a date range that you wish to search app store reviews for.
- Open the filter pane on the right.
- Enter the term you wish to search for in the ‘Keyword Search’ box and hit ‘Enter’.
TIP: You can also refine the results to only search app store reviews from a particular country, language or with a certain star rating.
Once done, you should have a list of the reviews that contain your search term!
It can be a good idea to search for a specific product, feature or version so you can see what your customers think.
TIP: You can also export the reviews that the search returns by pressing on the ‘Export’ button at the top of the reviews list.
Search App Store Reviews With Custom Topics
If you find yourself regularly performing searches for a particular few keywords, you might want to set up a Custom Topic to make tracking these keywords easy. Click here for how to set up a Custom Topic.
If you need any further assistance on how to search app store reviews, contact us at email@example.com with any questions or check out our FAQ section here.