Welcome to the Appbot Academy
Congratulations! You’re all signed up.
Appbot is a powerful tool that allows you to analyze user reviews. We call these different types of reviews ‘Sources’ or ‘Apps’. Appbot supports the following Sources:
- iOS reviews
- Mac OS reviews
- Google Play reviews
- Microsoft store reviews
- Amazon app reviews
- Amazon product reviews
Our customers use Appbot to make analyzing, categorizing and extracting insights from reviews quick and painless. Appbot offers world-class sentiment analysis as well as advanced classification tools to group reviews based on words, phrases or topics.
Appbot also offers tools to allow our customers to reply to Apple and Google Play reviews from within Appbot, or within Zendesk. This removes the need for support agents to access the app store consoles directly, and brings replying to reviews into their regular workflow.
Now that we have covered the why, let’s cover the how.
Let’s add some Sources
- To add a new source, head to the Manage Sources tab from the top navigation. Click on the desired app type that you would like to track:
- Select the source type in the My Sources toolbar:
- Punch in your app’s name first then simply hit the ‘Search’ button and we’ll track down your app:
- When we have located your app you can add it by pressing the ‘Add Source’ button.
As you add a new source, we will dispatch our team of bots to go and grab your review data, survey responses, support tickets etc. The bots are pretty fast, but if you have a large amount of historical data sometimes you’ll have to wait a little bit longer for all your data to be collected.
Adding Apps & Sources in bulk
Enabling Replies for your Sources
Appbot offers several ways to reply to reviews.
Connecting your app store accounts will give you some other cool benefits too:
- See new reviews in Appbot faster
- Get version and device info for Google Play apps
But what if I can’t find an app or source I’m looking for?
If this is the case, you might need to add your app or source manually. This is usually necessary for region-restricted apps. Learn how to add it manually here.
Great work! Leave the rest to our bots.
While we fetch your reviews we recommend moving onto the How To Manage Team Members course.