To get the most from Appbot, it’s a good idea to link your app developer accounts and authorize view access. Linking your developer accounts to Appbot allows you to:
- Get additional metadata, like app, OS and device data, for each review
- Get the complete review history for your apps
- Use Reply in Appbot or Reply in Zendesk (and other integrations)
How can I integrate Appbot with my app store accounts?
Currently, Appbot supports links with your Google Play Store, Apple App Store and Windows Store developer accounts – click below for the instructions on how to link each one:
- Linking Your Google Play Developer Console
- Linking Your App Store Connect Account to Appbot
- Linking Your Windows Store Account
If you need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or check out our FAQ section here.