Appbot allows you to track and manage reviews from all of your Amazon products so you can see trends in sentiment and content, and reply to users faster.
If you have a large catalog of Amazon products we recommend using our Bulk Import feature to add your Amazon products to your Appbot account.
Trial users are on the Large plan which allows you to track 100 sources. We offer custom plans for subscribers who need to track more than 100 sources – please send us an inquiry if you would like to know more.
How to add your Amazon products via Bulk Import:
- Once logged in to your account, navigate to the Manage Sources page.
- Click the blue ‘+ Add New Source’ button to add a new source.
- Next to the Product Reviews category, select the ‘Bulk Import’ button.
- Enter the URLs for all the Amazon products you want to add (one per line) and press ‘Import Sources’.
- The import process will now begin, and you will receive an email when your Amazon products have been added!