Zapier lets you connect Appbot to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Appbot offers Zaps to post app reviews and other feedback from Appbot to a third party. For example, you might want to send app reviews from Appbot to a CRM like Salesforce, so you can make them part of your support workflow.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
We also have some in-depth guides on the Appbot Support Centre, linked below:
Guides for posting customer feedback out of Appbot to a third party, via Zapier:
- Send App Reviews to Google Sheets via Zapier
- Post app reviews from Appbot to Salesforce via Zapier
- Post app reviews from Appbot to JIRA via Zapier
- Post app reviews from Appbot to Mattermost via Zapier
- Create custom email alerts for app reviews via Zapier
How do I connect Appbot to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “Appbot”
- Use your credentials to connect your Appbot account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Appbot and Zapier.