Delighted offer NPS survey tools to help you understand how customers feel about your product or service, and identify ways to improve.
You can now use Appbot to automatically analyze the sentiment, word and topic classifications in your Delighted responses. Adding Delighted feedback to your voice of the customer analytics has many benefits.
Benefits of analyzing Delighted responses with Appbot
NPS scores are really useful in showing you broad trends in how your customers think you’re doing. However, to get maximum value from your NPS surveys you need to dig deep into the comments users make. Delighted comments often contain important feedback on your product, pricing, customer service, UX and more.
In short, the Delighted score can tell you how you’re doing in the market. The comments explain why you’re getting that score and help you spot ways to improve.
Analyzing your Delighted comments with Appbot can help you understand:
- Trends in sentiment towards your product or service
- Which Topics are being mentioned the most often
- How your customers compare you to competitors
These deep insights into how customer’s feel really help to surface opportunities for improvement and growth.
Use Appbot to analyze Delighted comments alongside app reviews, support tickets and more, to get a holistic overview of the voice of the customer for your product or service.
How to import Delighted comments into Appbot:
- Browse to the Add New Source page:
- Select Delighted:
- Find your Delighted API key (opens in a new window):
- Copy your Delighted API key:
- Paste your Delighted API key (shown as 1 below), then click “Add Delighted Source”.
- Copy your Appbot webhook URL for this source (1) and open Delighted’s webhook integration (2) :
- On the Delighted webook page that opens, click “Add a new rule”:
- Choose which responses you’d like to receive notifications for then paste in your Appbot webhook URL (1) and hit “Save Changes” (2):
- That’s it! You’ve connected Delighted to Appbot and will shortly be able to see your Delighted survey responses inside Appbot, and analyze Sentiment, Words, Topics and more. Your Delighted responses will show up looking like this on the reviews page:
Next time you receive a new response in Delighted it will automatically appear in Appbot. You can measure changes in Sentiment, see which Words and Topics are trending, or create your own Custom Topics and Dashboards. Watch our complete Appbot Demo video for a full walk-through of each feature, in under 10 minutes.
Our Delighted integration is new and we’d love your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with both questions and feedback, any time.