Appbot’s Stride integration lets you automatically send your iOS and Google Play app reviews to Stride. Linking Appbot and Stride will help give your team visibility into user feedback on the app stores, automatically. You’ll need an Appbot account to use this integration. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can do so here.
Setting up an Appbot-Stride integration is easy:
- To set up, login to your Appbot account (click here for an account setup guide)
- Head over to the ‘Manage Apps’ tab
- Find the app you want to set up the integration for in the list and hit the (+) button under the ‘Integrations’ column.
- Find Stride and press on the blue ‘Add Integration’ button.
- Press ‘Click here to create a room token’
- Search for the room you’d like the reviews to appear in and press ‘Next’
- Press ‘Create’
- Copy over the token and URL and press ‘Next Step’
- Now you can choose which reviews you would like us to send through to Stride. You can filter by star rating, topic and country/language. Press ‘Save’ once you’re done. Click here to learn how to further refine which reviews get pushed to your integration.
- Congratulations, you’ve setup your first Stride integration! The next time we fetch your reviews, we’ll post them in your chosen conversation.
Each Google Play or iOS review will also contain quick links to reply to the user. You might also like to check out our guide on how to reply to your reviews.
If you need any further assistance on setting up app reviews Stide monitoring for your app store reviews, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Try our iOS, Amazon and Google Play review Stride integration for free for 14 days at https://appbot.co